Estonian University of Life Sciences Library is a research library and the public library which is oriented to rural, rural life, and human resources necessary for the sustainable use and conservation. The library was established in 1952.
We are located at 1A Kreutzwaldi St building from April 2007.
The library serves all individuals, companies, institutions and organizations.
The library is part of Estonian Libraries Network Consortium (ELNET Consortium).