Instructions for sending a disseration
1. Send your dissertation to the library by the deadline set by either the Director of Studies or the Director of the College
[Regulation of the Council of the Estonian University of Life Sciences No. 1-5/5 of June 15 2017, valid from September 1, 2017]
2. Use your EMÜ account username and password to log in.
3. Fill in a dissertation sending application
- all files must be in Portable Document Format (PDF) and text should not be secured
- the size limit of the files is 100MB, large files can be sent in a zipped format
- the abstract of the thesis should be approximately 150-250 words (Estonian and English), it is recommended to use abstract sample form
- appendices (extras) such as technical drawings, questionnaires etc. send separately only if needed (if they are not already part of full text).
4. File names must include information about the author of the theses, year of graduation, degree (BA, MA, DO, RAK), study program (LS, AR, MH, EG etc.) and explanation of the fail contents (full text, abstract or extra)
Uploading your dissertation to the EULS Library digital repository DSpace by librarians takes a little bit time so please be patient...
If the library has finished uploading your theses to the Dspace, it is possible to read only abstract of the dissertation. The full text will become available for the public three months after defense date.
NB! If uploading process is successful then confirming information sign will appear.
If you have any questions or problems contact:
Raili Zuba, Chief coordinator of e-Resources
phone 731 3064