Reference management tools
Reference management tools are designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
- RefWorks http://refworks.proquest.com
- Zotero https://www.zotero.org/
- Mendeley https://www.mendeley.com
RefWorks is a web-based reference management tool that is purchased by Estonian University of Life Sciences to all faculty members and students. RefWorks allows users:
- quickly and easily import references from online databases;
- store, organize and replenish records;
- automatically insert references into papers;
- generate formatted bibliographies instantly.
It is reccommended to use EMÜ network and e-mail address for creating an account to RefWorks. If you are out of the EMÜ network or if you wish to create account with your other personal e-mail address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
More information about RefWorks and video:
- collect, organize and analyze research and share it;
- organize your personal library and make notes;
- generate bibliographies, citations and reports.
More information about Zotero: https://www.zotero.org/support/quick_start_guide
- make easily personal fully-searchable library;
- read, highlight and annotate PDFs on any device;
- generate citations and bibliography.
Library contact person
Raili Zuba, Chief Coordinator of e-Resources