Instructions for sending a disseration
1. Send your dissertation to the library at least three days before defense date
2. Submission is possible through the link "Sending a dissertation", located on the right side of the library website. Use your EMÜ account username and password to log in
3. Fill in a dissertation sending application
- all files must be in Portable Document Format (PDF) and text should not be secured
- the size limit of the files is 100MB, large files can be sent in a zipped format
- the abstract of the thesis should be approximately 150-250 words (Estonian and English), it is recommended to use abstract sample form
- appendices (extras) such as technical drawings, questionnaires etc. can be sent separately from full text (only if needed)
Uploading your dissertation to the EULS Library digital repository DSpace by librarians, takes a little bit time so please be patient...
If library has finished uploading your theses to the Dspace, it is possible to read only abstract of the dissertation. Full text will become available for public three months after defense date.