Reference management tools are designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
- RefWorks http://www.refworks.com/refworks
- Zotero https://www.zotero.org/
- Mendeley https://www.mendeley.com
RefWorks is web-based reference management tool that is purchased by Estonian University of Life Sciences to all faculty members and students. RefWorks allows users:
- quickly and easily import references from online databases;
- store, organize and replenish records;
- automatically insert references into papers;
- generate formatted bibliographies instantly.
More information about RefWorks: http://www.refworks.com/refworks2/help/RefWorks2.htm
Zotero is a free, open-source research management tool that allows users:
- collect, organize and analyze reserach and share it;
- organize your personal library and make notes;
- generate bibliographies, citations and reports.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network that allows users:
- make easily personal fully-searchable library;
- read, highlight and annotate PDFs on any device;
- generate citations and bibliography.
Raili Zuba, Chief Coordinator of e-Resources