Library resources 3
Remote access to e-resources
There are the solutions that enable access to the licensed e-resources provided by the EMU library outside the EMU campus by remote access.
- Outside the campus the OpenVPN service is required to use databases and e-journals licensed to the Estonian University of Life Sciences. In order to use the VPN (virtual private network) service, you have to download client software from the site tunnel.emu.ee, using the central authentication account of the Estonian University of Life Sciences (same username and password as in SIS) and also use the same authentication to activate the service. Setup instructions are HERE and support is provided by email@example.com.
- The following databases also require passwords for access even in using the EMU OpenVPN service
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Journal of veterinary Research
- TTJ (Timber Trades Journal) Digital Editions - Archive
- Estonian Centre for Standardisation (It is also possible to access in Limnoloogiakeskus, Järvselja and Polli via cable connection and WIFI).
- The following databases and e-journals allow access with password outside the EMU campus
- Cambridge University Press
- DEGA Galabau
- DEGA Gartenbau
- Top Agrar
- If necessary, the library provide personal account for using ScienceDirect database outside the EMU campus
To get the passwords, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +372 731 3141