Search for the book from e-catalogue ESTER (www.ester.ee). Before requesting make sure that the status of the book is AVAILABLE and it can be lended.
To order the item from e-catalogue ESTER use function REQUEST. Choose Estonian University of Life Sciences Library and log in to your personal ESTER account. Choose pickup location EULS library, Cleveron parcel locker or Omniva parcel machine (select county, place of Omniva parcel machine you would like to have the books to be sent, and add your phonenumber).
- EULS Library home lending: Delivery time of the requested items is 1 hour during the library's opening hours. Requests received 30 minutes before closing time will be available the next day the library is open. The pre-ordered item will be held in the lending area for 7 business days.
- CLEVERON parcel locker (located in the lobby of the main building, level 0): Delivery time of the requested items is 1 hour during the library's opening hours. Requests received 30 minutes before closing time will be available the next day the library is open. The requested books are deposited for 7 days.
The code to pick-up the books will be sent to the Recipient's mobile phone or e-mail after entering the books in the parcel locker.
Before delivering the requested books to the CLEVERON parcel locker EULS Library will borrow the books to the user’s name.
- Omniva parcel machines: The order will reach the parcel machine 3-4 days after placing the order. Orders will not be delivered to the parcel machine on Saturdays and Sundays.
A fee is charged for the parcel at the parcel machine upon collecting it. When your order is available for collecting from the Omniva parcel machine (courier pick-up), you will receive an SMS. The parcel will be stored in the parcel machine for 7 days. If you do not collect the parcel before the due date specified by Omniva, the cost of sending the parcel, will be added to your personal readers account as a debt.
Before delivering the requested books to the Omniva parcel locker EULS Library will borrow the books to the user’s name. It is possible to order only two (2) books at the same time.
- By internal mail (only for lecturers):
Choose picup location EULS library. Provide additional information about the study building where Library can send the books (receiving delivery must be agreed with Head of the department or secretary).
It is possible to order only two (2) books at the same time.
Placeing hold on items
By requesting an item that is currently checked out, you will be put on a waiting list for lending this item.
When items have been returned and are available, you will be notified via e-mail.
Good to know:
- It is possible to loan up to 25 items at a time.
- We do not lend out reference books, research papers, publications, which are published before 1950, all copies of archives, newspapers, last numbers of magazines and copies of the most required latest publications (red mark).
- We do not lend items to readers with active fines or overdue items.
STEP BY STEP:
- Search the desired title and check if a copy is available in your library for requesting.
- Click on the REQUEST button next to the title.
- Select the library in whose user status you wish to end the request.
- Enter your username and password or login with your ID-card/Digi-ID, Mobile-ID, Smart D and via TAAT service (If you have already logged in to My ESTER you will not be asked this information).
- Choose the pickup location.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Choose the copy (volume), observing its location and status.
- Click on REQUEST of selected copy.
- The system displays a confirmation that your request has been submitted.