Instructions for sending a disseration
1. Send your dissertation to the library by the deadline set by either the Director of Studies or the Director of the College
[Regulation of the Council of the Estonian University of Life Sciences No. 1-5/5 of June 15 2017, valid from September 1, 2017]
2. Fill in a dissertation sending application
3. Upload fails of your dissertations as DigiDoc container
- All files that are part of the dissertation (full text, appendices, technical drawings etc) must be sent as DiciDoc container signed digitally by author(s) and supervisor(s). If you or your supervisor do not have Estonian ID-card and sertificates for signing, then it is allowed to upload dissertation as PDF fail.
- The full text of the dissertation (in the container) must be in Portable Document Format (PDF) and text should not be secured (text must be copyable).
- File names in the container must include information about the author of the theses, year of graduation, degree (BA, MA, DO, RAK), study program (LS, AR, MH, EG etc.) and explanation of the fail contents (full text or extra).
4. Is the topic of your thesis related to EMÜ Green university iniciative’s aim to support the sustainable development? If so, then choose the field of the research from the drop-down menu. If it is not, then choose "Is not related" and if you are not sure, then choose "Do not know".
Uploading your dissertation to the EULS Library digital repository DSpace by librarians takes a little bit time so please be patient...
If the library has finished uploading your theses to the Dspace, it is possible to read only abstract of the dissertation. The full text will become available for the public three months after defense date.
NB! If uploading process is successful then confirming information sign will appear.
If you have any questions or problems contact:
Karmen Kalk, Information Services Specialist
phone 731 3064